SalaryCompetitive Salary + Other BenefitsLocationNigeriaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Sales (Software Security) – Lagos Nigeria
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Manager, Enterprise Business Development - plans, organizes and coordinates budgeted sales and marketing activities. The job holder is responsible for implementing enterprise sales and marketing strategies and plans, to achieve the targeted level of sales and customer expansion whilst ensuring profitability across major public sector establishments.
Duties: –Strategy & Planning
- Develop annual enterprise sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
Sales & Marketing Management
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the enterprise sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensure all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate the effectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Prospect for and identify new business opportunities
- Participate in business development activities throughout the market
- Work with the sales team to develop, negotiate and win long- term profitable and sustainable enterprise business.
- Lead negotiation for business deals; negotiate supply agreements
Team Leadership & Management
- Facilitate development; motivate, coach, develop and support staff
- Maintain contact with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction.
- Establish close business relationships with the clients’ and act as a contract negotiator in transactions.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Identify marketing opportunities via consumer requirements; continuous research to define market share, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; establish target market share
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Strategic planning & management
- Business development
- Sales and marketing management
- Relationship management
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Negotiation & persuasion
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Conflict management skills
- Mentoring & coaching Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA, Master’s Degree or professional qualification in a relevant
- field would be an added advantage
- 6 - 8 years sales management experience, with experience
- leading, motivating and managing staff
- Strong track record in selling
- Knowledge of selling solutions and/or infrastructure will be an added advantage