SalaryLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryAccountingJob Description
The Company is part of a new dynamic global business network with over 4000 professionals and offices in 58 countries, specializing in the provision of accounting, audit, tax, commercial law, and advisory services.
The Company in Romania is a well -established local professional practice looking to extend the Bucharest’s team in BPO division and hiring:
Manager Level 1
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager/ Director/ Partner
Role PURPOSE: To allocate appropriate team to the client portfolio. To assign tasks, supervise, manage, advise and review the performance of team in order to provide high quality accounting support services delivery. To ensure the service compliance with the accounting legislation into force.
To build and manage the own team budget allocated per each client. To maintain strong client relationship, identify opportunities for introducing new services to existing clients, explore and suggest ways to attract new clients and support the cross - selling process.
Job Requirements (Minimum Qualifications)
- Post Graduate Studies, in Accounting and Bookkeeping Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Insurance, Banks, Business Management or other relevant areas.
- Holding a Romanian Chartered Accountant certification or an equivalent foreign title.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a role that is directly related to the key responsibilities mentioned above.
- 2+ years of People Management experience.
- Familiar using ERP systems
- Good coaching skills and team leading.
- Advanced knowledge on accounting, taxation & corporate law, financial and economics
- Knowledge of IFRS and other international standards
- People oriented, collaborative within cross functional teams
- Strong business acumen
- Client centered, agile, proactive approach
- Ethical, transparent, good communication & trainings skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to work at client premises.
- Advanced level for at least one foreign language (preferably English) and knowledge on a second one-is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Office) emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Demonstrates significant commitment to own development; proactively seeks out knowledge, information and training on broad array of aspects that are value adding to the firm.
- Manages the relationship with clients allocated by the Partner in charge in order to ensure the customer satisfaction.
- Supervises the relationships of his/her direct subordinates with clients’ portfolio.
- Ensures that activities and tasks allocated to team members are implemented and delivered effectively and in accordance with the time budget allocation per client.
- Supervises all accounting activities and propose the most appropriate general ledger template aligned with the clients’ industry and business organization.
- Develops, maintains and updates clients’ accounting policies & procedures manuals.
- Demonstrates strong technical skills & knowledge to identify risks, remedy options and risk minimization solutions.
- Consolidation of accounts/ IFRS restatement to meet clients’ requirements.
- Offers basic fiscal consultancy to the clients. Liaises with Tax department for complex requests.
- Acts as a Senior Associates/ Supervisory Associate for specific important and/or sensitive clients as allocated by the Partner in Charge in case of temporary gaps of these roles in their teams.
- Identifies potential opportunities to provide services to clients (cross-selling).
- Monitors, summarizes and communicates to clients, the significant changes critical issues and news related to Finance & Accounting area.
- Monitors, reviews and approves the timesheets of own team members.
- Manages interpersonal relations and encourage the team spirit.
- Provides clear information to team members on their expected business behaviors and deliverables vs assigned tasks and/or objectives.
- Coordinates, prepares and accomplishes team member’s performance evaluations on a timely basis.
- Participates in the recruitment process, interviewing candidates for roles within own team, suggesting best fit candidates.
- Supports other administrative and/ or operational tasks as assigned by the Partner in charge.
- Steep learning curve by exposure to a complex environment of business situations, boosting your experience, expand your skill set, and develop a network of expert contacts
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realising your career goals
- Competitive, performance-based compensation package plus several additional benefits (including study leave for professional accreditation exams, support in transportation and meal tickets)
- A sustainable, down-to-earth and well-established company in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership