Salary1200000LocationSandton, Mumbai, ThāneIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
The Internal Auditor will work with the Internal Audit Management team to determine effectiveness and efficiency of control structure and operating processes. This position will support the SOX compliance program and participate in various internal audit projects to build next generation audit function.
Must have: MNC Experience
Desired: Manufacturing Experience
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls relevant for various compliance requirements such as SOX, ICFR
- Review test findings within the Internal/External Audit Team, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to the senior management.
- CA with 5-8 year’s experience in a reputed organization
- Preferably with experience in Manufacturing MNC
- Good Communication skills
Location: Thane, Mumbai