SalaryCompetitive Salary + BenefitsLocationAfrica, Côte d'IvoireIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Job Title: Managing Director- Wealth Management
Industry: Financial Services Institution
Location: Cote D’voire
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Client (Financial Institution) in-UEMOA is seeking to offer to its Customers in Africa and Globally quality products and Services.
The Client is therefore looking for a Managing Director for its Affiliates in charge of Wealth Management for Individuals and Entrepreneurs.
The MD will represent the Company and carry out day to day activities with regards to Partners and 3rd parties.
He / She must bring high value Networth customers to the portfolio by the quality of financial advice given to the Clients.
The MD must at all times preserve the interest of the Group.
- Define the general objectives of the Company in conjunction with the Group
- Asses the need of the Company
- Draft and implement the Business plan in line with the Group’s objectives
- Initiate an action covering short-, medium- and long-term objectives in line with the Group’s vision
- Implement marketing strategies to grow the existing client’s portfolio and increase market share
- Must understand the need of the target clients and develop products & services to align to those needs
- Must increase income and AUM
- Must develop Business activties in UEMOA Region and Internationally
- Contribute to the drafting of the Company’s budget in line with the Group
- Must be a Team player and distribute the role equally within the team
- Manage and monitor the Execution of tasks by Team Members
- Ensure compliance with Group’s code of Ethics
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of Wealth Management
- Ensure that the processing of customers files meet regulatory requirements and best practices
- Ensure the preparation of the Annual Management Report
- Ensure preparation of regulatory reports (Quarterly, Annually)
- Ensure preparation of Group Report (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
15 Years minimum experience in Sales & Customer Relationship Management
- Deep knowledge of Financial Investment
- Deep knowledge of Insurance and or Real Estate
- Understands various products of Partners to the Company
- Always protect the interest of Clients and that of the Group
- Well structured, organised and knows how to manage his / her time
- Must achieve all objectives of the Company
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in a Team
Master’s degree minimum in Finance, Banking or equivalent
Bilingual- French & English
Word, Excel, PowerPoint