SalaryLocationMilanIndustryMarketing ManagerJob Description
From 2015, the Group in Italy has been one of the most active real estate players in the Italian market.
We are looking for a smart: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
This role focuses on one of the biggest urban regeneration in Europe, aimed to become an international benchmark for environmental, social and economical impact for several cluster of stakeholders, from investors to institutions and communities. The Marketing and Communication Manager develops and executes strategic and tactical marketing and communication plans that well position the project.
-Work as a part of Italy marketing and communication team, based in Milan and reporting to the Senior Managing Director & Country Head for Italy to set and deliver the annual marketing and communication project strategies in line with the corporate and other projects strategies
-Cooperate with European marketing and communication team, based in London, in order to exchange expertise and lesson learned with the European countries.
-Deliver and executes marketing and communication plans aligned to business objectives, ultimately reaching or beating revenue targets
- Deliver innovative and creative positioning, placemaking, resident acquisition and retention campaigns, ensuring these have accurately recorded and reported ROI
- Manage and coordinate all stakeholders and partners involved into the real estate initiative leading marketing and communication project goals
- Selects, manages and coordinates agencies and external partners
-Develop positioning strategy, proper storytelling, communication strategy and marketing tools to set-up solid basis for a social destination creation able to attract local, national and international visitors together with an multi-aged mix of residents, guaranteeing successful lease-up strategies for new properties
- Support marketing residential products team for planning, developing and coordinating an innovative residential product, cooperating also with local onsite leasing teams
- Develops and maintains relationships and communications with relevant business partners and associations in Italy
- Oversees project digital strategy and execution enhancing any digital and social opportunities and creating a strong digital environment and awareness
-Manage performance analytics for all marketing activities and regular reports on campaign and project performance
- Manage the PR agency for any media opportunity
-Set marking budgets, undertakes reforecasts and controls expenditure
-Undertakes bi-annual assessment of suppliers and partners, covering their delivery, quality of products or services and costs
Experience and Skills
- Degree in Economy/Marketing/Communication
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
-A proven track record in creating successful integrated marketing plans and campaigns in the real estate or hospitality industry is preferred
-A proven track record in people management and autonomous organizational skills
-Strong work experience in marketing & passion for online marketing
- Strong sensitivity in experiential marketing approach
- Excellent copywriting skills and eye for design
- Experience working in sensitive relationship contexts and teams
- Solution-driven (can-do-attitude), collaborative & creative approach
- Highly analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- Very good communication and networking skills – ability to successfully build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Language skills: English, Italian.