SalaryLocationBucharestIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
The Marketing Intern is responsible to help the EMEA Shared Services Marketing team on developing and implementing the social media calendar, manage translations for bulletins and literature with the translation agencies and assist the Valley dealers on all their marketing related requests . This includes but is not limited to websites, emails, blogs, marketing systems, and social media.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Fluent in English and Russian – speak, read and write,
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree,
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites applications,
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions and team members,
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment,
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills,
- Good in interpersonal relations,
- Strong understanding and experience with digital tools such as SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics, and/or Data Management,
- Experience developing and executing web content,
- Basic knowledge of digital and social media monitoring ,
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications (Optional):
- Good knowledge of modern digital marketing frameworks, channels, methodologies and tools,
- Good knowledge of Spanish, Kazakh and/or French.
- Translate and adapt marketing materials across traditional media, digital media, social media, public relations, trade shows and events,
- Help on the Lead Qualification efforts for EMEA,
- Execute the Valley content strategy, including, but not limited to Websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube ,
- Execute social media calendars for multiple regions,
- Track & analyze social media insights monthly,
- Execute e-mail and bulletin campaigns,
- Manage translations with agencies,
- Create and update the Planner tradeshows and events calendar,
- Assist dealers on questions regarding Brand guidelines/DPP/MDF process,
- Assist on setting up Dealer Trainings, both digital and face to face,
- Support the Sales Team on the Dealer Performance Program evaluation process,
- Update new materials on Showpad and manage current content,
- Ability to travel, occasionally.
Other Important Details about the Role:
- Ability to participate in brainstorming sessions and creative development efforts,
- Collaborate with other departments and divisions as needed,
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with superior communication and strong leadership skills,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.