Delivers strategic business development programs to attract and retain plasma donors to the field. Leads and manages brand, technology, recruitment & retention, and digital communication efforts to drive donors to the GEPD plasma centers and encourage donor frequency and longevity through targeted messaging and incentive programs in the field.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Management, or related field.
● Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in marketing, communications, or public relations.
● Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
● MS Office knowledge
● Written and spoken English and Arabic.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent attention to detail and highly organized with ability to manage time effectively.
● Excellent knowledge of marketing principles, practices and procedures.