SalaryLocationMexico, Mexico CityIndustryMarketing & AdvertisingJob Description
● Plan and execute marketing campaigns that are relevant for our users to increase orders and brand positioning.
● Data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing efforts, prioritizing initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
● Activate the brand in different locally relevant points of contact, events, partnerships and sponsorships.
● Develop and execute product launching campaigns to our user base and general population to bring new users.
● Cross-team collaboration with different business areas to successfully develop strategies.
● Preferred degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
● 3/4 years of experience building and managing brand products and marketing campaigns with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence.
● Experience working in an international context is a plus.
● Strong analytical and numerical skills to frame marketing strategies, understand results and support proposed approaches, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
● Strong ability to influence other areas of the organization and third party in negotiations.
● An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context without compromising on the speed and quality of execution.
● Experience in consumer food company.
● Clear understanding of the Marketing funnel, with a mix between experience in food companies and marketing roles.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with clear organization and transmission of ideas in English and Spanish.