Location:, Buttrio (UD), Italy
- Provide for the design and calculation of machines and their components.
- Commercial office support in identifying technical and innovative solutions.
- Coordination with internal and external technical offices.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering required (Master's preferred)
- At least 4 years’ experience as a designer in a technical office.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an engineering leadership role.
- Thorough knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software. Autodesk suite preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the FEM/FEA calculation environment.
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel), the advanced use of Excel with macros is a plus.
- Good knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD drawing programs (Autocad, Solidworks, Inventor, etc). experience in design in the metalworking context.
- Good knowledge of the English (B2 preferred) and technical language.
- Conceptualize, design, integrate, and package mechanical components into assemblies.
- Provide recommendations on material selection, geometric tolerancing and dimensioning, ease of manufacturing and assembly, and cost-effective design.
- Utilize computer aided design software to create models and drawings, notes, and manufacturing information; ensure work is in compliance with Company standards.
- Good prioritization and project development skills.
- Participate in design review meetings.
- Work with Project Managers to develop an accurate accounting of all engineering hours required for various types of internal projects.
- Identify process gaps and develop solutions to fill them.
- Provide work status updates to senior personnel and engineering staff.
- Provide work to junior personnel as directed and assist in mentoring junior personnel.
- Perform department tasks related to classified and unclassified documentation control, copying, filing, and database entry.
- Respond to requests for information from the manufacturing and assembly teams and departments.
- Check and direct the work of junior personnel.
- Assist in classified and unclassified document control, response to requests for files, prints, or database information, and managing of activities within the department.
- Estimate work assignments for incoming projects including design, documentation and scheduling.
- Willingness to transfer to Danieli Headquarters in Buttrio (UD), Italy, for a period of not less than 1 (one) year.
- Creative thinking and innovation.
- Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational and collaborative skills.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Danieli Service works closely with steel and nonferrous metal producers worldwide to enhance performance of their plants, providing global solutions based on state-of-the-art equipment and digital systems.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match