- LocationBarcelona, Spain
My client is a Spanish IT Consultancy firm focused on delivering solutions related to the Microsoft environment, working hand-to-hand with the main IT firms. They are looking for a Mobile Developer to keep improving and evolving one of their current solutions.
As an Android/IOS Developer you will be incorporating into a consolidated team having the chance to get familiar and focus your career into the Microsoft world, an environment with lots of possibilities. You must be an innovative person who is willing to give new ideas and contributing to the company’s business model. You will be asked to follow an extensive training plan so that you can comprehend the insights of the company mainly used techs and ways of working. This will make you give the best of your self one you have completed the process.
- 2+ years in experience in the development of native mobile applications in its architecture from the begging.
- Wide experience with Kotlin/Java development, or Objective-C/Swift.
- Low level development and code optimization.
- Firebase knowledge.
- Knowledge of the S.O.L.I.D and Clean Code principles and its application.
- Ionic v.5 or higher experience.
- Cordorva v.9 or higher.
- Management of the Play Store (Android) and App Store (IOS).
- Experience integrating APIs Rest.
- Experience related to apps security: use and management of security tokens will be highly valued.
- Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Be familiar to Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Remote model of working.
- Microsoft training package.
- Being part of a growing enterprise.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Possibility of working on an open-minded and positive environment open to challenges.
- Social and company benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.