IndustryFMCG, Retail & E-Commerce
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT GERMANY/DEUTSCHLAND (m/f/d)
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Contributes to market development by achieving revenue, profit and margin targets assigned by commercial management.
• Defines, prepares and implements action plans in accordance with the Business Unit director.
• Analyses current business, monitors client and market performances by verifying sales results and specific KPIs with particular attention to profitability, gathering information about pricing, promotions, products, packaging, competitors’ share and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
• Forecasts monthly sales results/turnover/ profitability and defines detailed annual plans and budgets by clients and countries, etc.
• Supports the management in projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/clients and establishing pricing strategies.
• Tracks trade results and KPIs, prepares monthly and annual reports in order to analyze the business and updates management by collecting and summarizing data.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports (daily call reports, weekly work plans, etc.).
• Keeps client’s information/dossiers up to date by inputting commercial information in the company’s database system
• Prepares sales presentation or adjust formats and materials provided by studying the type of client or specific trade factors.
• Prepares and sets commercial contracts in accordance with the Business Development Manager and the BU director.
• Maintains commercial/trade/sales relations by identifying and implementing commercial policies, ensuring the right mix of price, assortment, display and promotion.
• Identifies business development opportunities for both established/existing clients (retailers or distributors) and potential new clients in the assigned area by studying current business and monitoring competitors’ products.
• Maintains business relations with existing clients by providing support and information; identifying and evaluating trends, additional needs, new opportunities or service improvements, suggesting corrective actions and overcoming objections.
• Builds and maintains relations with key clients by scheduling appointments; making periodic visits in order to present opportunities, new products or commercial conditions and understand requirements.
• Establishes new commercial contacts by planning and organizing daily work schedules.
• Has a strong relationship with the company’s departments (Marketing, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Logistics, etc.) to contribute to/cooperate on innovation process and support customer satisfaction.
• Develops sales also by identifying/suggesting new opportunities, and/or packaging and/or service changes; exploring consumer needs, trends and competitors.
• Manages customer complaints in accordance with company’s departments by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Main Required Technical Skills:
• Degree in Business Administration
• Previous experience/role as Key Account/Sales Manager
• 5 - 8 years previous experience within Food/Dairy sales or FMCG market, ideally focussed on the Food Retail market
• Fluent German & English. Knowledge of Italian language advantageous
• Data analysis skills
Main Required Personal Skills:
• Well-developed negotiation skills
• High organizational and planning skills
• Team working skills
Please forward your CV and references to [email protected] or alternatively give a call on Gabriela Stannewitz +49 16 2353 1927 to discuss further.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match