SalaryAttractiveLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Leading the sales team on national level to ensure the attainment of business objectives in full collaboration with Marketing Team and his/her District Managers. The National Sales Manager role is a Second Line Sales Management responsibility
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Drive the team to deliver set plans and targets
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Create business models to drive business innovation, and profitable growth of company anti-infectives portfolio
- Lead regular cross-divisional meetings to ensure cross-divisional communication, coordination and Prioritization.
- Strategize sales plans for short and long term objectives.
- Monitor key performance indicators to develop business intelligence and evaluate performance.
- Responsible for employee development, accountability & corrective action programs.
- Coaching coaches (District Managers).
- Responsible for the direction and day-to-day supervision of assigned sales teams across Egypt.
- Oversee tactical implementation to increase revenue and profit contribution (top and bottom lines).
- Monitor and control A&P expenditure against budget.
- Accomplishes national sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coordinating, training, assigning, scheduling coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, or Science
- Post graduate study in sales or marketing is a plus.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Coaching coaches
- Concern for Achievement
- Influence and impact
- Planning and Organization
- Strategic thinking
- Unmatched sense of urgency
Specialized Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Minimum five years pharmaceutical sales management experience, at least 2 years as National Sales Manager.
- Experience in Anti-infectives therapy area and good knowledge of the medical community.
- Proven track record of sales achievements.
- High level of scientific knowledge in the assigned therapy areas/anti-infectives.
- Effective use MS-Office applications