SalaryAttractive salaryLocationEurope, France, ParisIndustryB2B SalesJob Description
Network & Security Specialist Sales
The Network & Security Solution Specialist serves as customers digital transformation advisor and is responsible for leading/managing/coaching business development activities
leading to revenue growth.
The Solution Specialist manages Network & Security opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle from co-creation through implementation,
with significant input into deal strategy, commercial strategy, contact strategy and closing strategy on assigned opportunities.
He will work closely with all types of customers, partners and internal stakeholders and account managers across the European region.
Sales Opportunity Management
• Drive the regional Network & Security pipeline.
• Accurately forecast opportunities in collaboration with regional sales teams
• Act as an authoritative council in Deal Review / Win Strategy review to ensure sales plans are aligned
• Working in a matrixed managed environment, executes comprehensive sales strategies to win new business from the companies most significant target accounts.
Negotiates and closes new sales opportunities in an overlay capacity.
• Broadens and deepens new logo customer experience and relationships, gaining strategic and lead positioning within the customer sales cycle.
• Virtual Leadership of Network and Security opportunities, providing coaching and mentoring ensuring adherence to sales best practise.
• Maintain strong working practises with product organisation, to help drive strategy and product improvement.
• Provide input executive relating to trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, make recommendations about future courses of action necessary
of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
• Demonstrates a balance of strategic and tactical thought leadership, be seen as an inspiration to the account director community.
Provide adjacent learning and one the job coaching to the wider matrix managed teams
behaviours to display
• Build credibility by reframing the customers perception of how to build their solution roadmap, competitive challenges, services vision and create differentiation strategies.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of the company's Network & Security portfolio, articulating back to the client in terms on business value to the customer executive.
• Broadens and deepens new logo customer experience and relationships, gaining strategic and lead positioning within the customer sales cycle
8+ years of experience leading and negotiating large complex deals in a direct or overlay capacity with the following skills:
• Sales Leader: Disciplined in business-management, meeting sales targets and operational standards. Mentors other sellers towards a "challenger mentality"
by prompting them to engage the customer early with new insights. Demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders within customer and own organization.
• Business Value Seller: Proven record of coupling business acumen with technology knowledge, to connect customer business challenges to their technology decisions and;
coaching the customer through business case creation, approval, and stakeholder buy-in.
• Audience Credibility: Has credibility with key decision makers within our customers. Ability to influence target decision makers such as Business Decision Makers,
Operational Technology Leaders, CIO, etc.
• Excellent Communicator and Collaborator: Strong relationship building, negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
Ability to effectively collaborate across teams and drive meaningful outcomes.
• Skill Enablement: A passion for and demonstrated capability of scaling own knowledge with others and building organizational capability in a targeted solution area.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Network & Security Landscape: Strong understanding of latest trends in enterprise networking space,
including the competitive landscape the company Communications operates within.Apply Now