SalaryAED 14,000 + BenefitsLocationUnited Arab Emirates, DubaiIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client is a trusted IT solutions provider delivering cutting-edge technology solutions and world-class consulting services to businesses around the globe, looking for a Network Security Engineer in Dubai, UAE. To expedite share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer facing with 5-10 yrs. of experience.
- Installation, Maintenance, configurations & Support of Network and Security devices.
- Handle and manage service requests/tickets from customer – Troubleshoot/resolve the issues and restore the services
- Raise SR with OEM if required and coordinate/follow up with OEM support to fix the issues/restore the services
- Requested Logs/configuration files/reports to OEM support
- Provide consultation support to customer on Product related technical queries or existing infrastructure
- Attend regular & scheduled meetings with customer.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance/Health checkup/Audit and generate reports to customer by
- highlighting necessary recommendations, best practices, etc.
- Self-motivated and self-starter to take end-to-end responsibility of operational issues reported by customer till resolution.
- Quick and self-learner to understand customer environment and process to support.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to plan/organize workloads.
Work experience required:
5-10 years of experience with system Integrator Company.
• Bachelor’s or higher is required, preferably in Information Technology or Business
• Relevant partner certifications highly desired
- CCIE R&S/Security
- Symantec Proxy
- Hands on experience in Implementing & Upgradation.
- Campus Network of approx. 500 nodes.
- Configuring and migration of the Fortinet/Cisco /Palo Alto firewalls.
- Strong troubleshooting & Debug skills.
- Sales Engineering
- Projects – Design and execution