SalaryUpto INR 16 LPALocationIndia, HyderābādIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client is an IT Service Company providing IT infrastructure services, latest technologies, and plug & play solutions that power organizations across verticals ranging from financial services, education, technology & media to governments and smart cities.
As a Network Security Engineer, your responsibilities include designing and implementing firewalls and network security solutions. In addition, you will participate in the Migration of Configurations and Policies from Other Firewalls to Palo Alto
- Knowledge of network protocol captures and analysis experience with Linux and windows.
- Bachelor’s degree desired in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or technical discipline
- Palo Alto Certified Network Security Consultant (PCNSC)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
- 2+ years of experience working with Palo Alto Networks technology
- Experience in using Expedition to migrate legacy firewall configurations to Palo Alto
- Experience deploying Panorama Centralized Management system with Palo Alto
- Candidates having other Network Vendor certifications(e.g., FireEye, Juniper, and F5) are also preferred
- Should have proficiency with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Should be proficient in Multiple security Technologies including Network Security, Cloud Security, DLP, etc.
- Should have an understanding of WAN based support technologies
- 3 rounds of technical interviews + HR