Back to Jobs
NPI & Artwork Coordinator
SalaryCompetitiveLocationEgyptIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Work with Consumer Health Brand teams and supporting functions to project manage Egypt NPI(new product innovation) projects through execution
- Deliver the Winning Formula New Product Innovation plan (in-plan & ex-plan)
- Track and implement the brand roll outs
- Own the packaging artwork process to ensure flawless on-time delivery as per the Global artwork processes
- Deliver the packaging related change projects aligned to Supply Chain transformation & complexity reduction projects
- Ensure consistent high quality of artwork process for the Middle East Consumer Healthcare portfolio to deliver zero market recalls
- Ensure optimal ways of working to get artwork right first time at minimum cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, marketing, computer science etc.
- Min. 3-4 years experience in project management in a commercial role
- Experience preparing project documentation and processing mapping.
- Experience running cross-functional meetings.
- Experience in packaging, artworks and printing processes