Back to Jobs
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant
- LocationAd Dammām, Saudi Arabia
- Provides high quality care to patients in this area of medicine.
- Provides consultative service as requested.
- Supervise fellows, staff/assistant physicians, and residents.
- Actively participate in the training and teaching of residents and fellows in his area of expertise. Participates in research activities.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Performs special procedures as privileged.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate from a medical school of good standing.
- American / Canadian Board certification in Specialty or equivalent.
- Completion of required period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty.
- 3+ years’ experience after certification.
- Certificate recognized by the Saudi commission is a must.
- Dataflow is a must.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match