Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationIndia, ChennaiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our Client is a young startup who are growing their footprints across the globe. They are looking for an experienced Customer Onboarding specialist who can start immediately.
- Provide product training and product demonstrations to customers during the engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams at all levels throughout to find solutions that may arise
- Proactively address problems and provide best solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Take complete ownership of providing the best possible customer experience and guide them through product adoption
- Ability to quickly adapt to the environment and resonate with fair knowledge of our suite of products
- Nullify or minimise churning by researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to proactively resolve customer concerns
- Need to spend time to understand the business use case and how customers use the products to meet their needs
- Educate & empower customers to enhance product adoption
- Ensure to capture the customer utilization and drive the engagement within deadlines
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the software/tech industry especially well reputed SaaS companies offering a suite of productivity automation tools
- Experience in implementation of SaaS products is preferred or working experience in these products
- Basic understanding of the technology and programming concepts
- Ability to understand and utilise new technologies
- Good communication skills and written skills
- Flexible to work in the allocated shifts.
- Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- High Customer Focus
Good to have's:
- 2+ years' experience in Customer Success / Customer Support / Pre-sales within an enterprise software organisation
- Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
- Experience working in EMEA & US markets would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
- A background in technology.
- Flexible working in shifts