- LocationAurangābād, India
Bradma is market leader in metal marking and traceability solutions. It has very strong footprints in automotive industry, component manufacturing & general engineering. Company is growing at have aggressive growth plans to expand its product portfolio and market footprints. To lead this growth story, we are looking for young energetic dynamic leader to join the team.
Job Description of Vacancy
Managing overall operations for executing Industrial Automation, Marking solutions & Robotic projects within cost & time parameters. To ensure top & bottom line of business is achieved, He is responsible strategy implementation for the business.
- Responsible for Project life cycle, Project scheduling, planning, overall performance in terms of managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, planning, tracking, change control, and risk management and communication management.
- Responsible for revenue/billing cash flow, commercial control of the project. Execution of Turnkey projects. Responsible for project engineering, procurement installations and commissioning and handover of projects to end user
- Responsible for budgeted numbers top line & bottom line
- Responsible for automation business development
- Customer order & delivery
- Building & leading team of design, projects, vendor development
- Project costing, on time completion & profitability
- Project feasibility analysis, project planning & tracking
- Project documentation
- Engagement with strategic accounts for long term business
- Standard automation modules for application-based engineering
- Accountable for various HSE plans and implementation at site during various project stages.
- Facilitating new product development initiatives with key focus on QCD (Quality, Control & Delivery).
- Identifying/ developing a vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases and reduction in delivery time.
- Must have experience from Industrial Automation or system integration, experience leading team of project engineers & design engineers is must. Handling various plant automations based on of DCS, PLC and Terminal automation, Experience with Automobile industry is must.
- Computer Literacy: High level of computer literacy, Auto CAD-R14 / 2006 / 2008, Knowledge of UNIGRAPHICS 3 (NX3), experience in SAP environment.
- Strong leadership team management skills and decision making.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SPM and Automation products and technologies.
- Analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match