SalaryLocationItalyIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Organic R&D Scientist
- Draw and plan experiments for R&D projects and the technical transfer service to the manufacturing site, guided by the Development Manager Unit;
- Prepare and execute experiments for R&D projects and the technical transfer service to the manufacturing site;
- Use the analytical techniques for the following of the progress of the reactions;
- Interpret the analytical results for the identification of target compounds as well as side-products and impurities that can be generated during the development;
- Compile and provide the necessary scientific and documental support and information to prepare a Drug Master File for the Regulatory Team;
- Analyze and interpret the results, draw conclusions and write technical reports and discuss result with direct manager;
- Participate in project teams and functional/x-functional discussions.
- Fully comply with responsibilities and authorities on safety and quality.
LOCATION: NORD EAST ITALY
- Scientific degree or Phd in Organic Chemistry or Synthetic Chemistry;
- Fluent English;
- About 5 years of proven experience in developing cost-effective processes for the production of Generics API, experience acquired in API companies that produce Generics API;
- Knowledge of analytical techniques (LC-MS, HPLC, GC, DSC, NMR, XRPD);
- Good practical laboratory skills;
- Author of patents / applications around innovative and non-infringing processes to produce Generics API could be desirable.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org RIF- Organic R&D Scientist