SalaryNegotiableLocationSpain, MadridIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client is one of the most innovative software companies to fleet management. They are enabling companies to improve safety, efficiency, and productivity through their solutions. For 20 years, they have gathered information to help their customers to take more accurate decisions and improve driver safety with an impact in the bottom line.
You will be the voice of partners in the organisation to get the highest success from all of them, ensuring that all their needs are covered by the company and processes are aligned and requirements are fully integrated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the project manager for all partner related needs.
- Organize cross-functionality across al departments to ensure the success of the reseller.
- Support sales, training, and onboarding of resellers.
- Address product demos and demos of operational support systems.
- Build strong relationships resulting in high levels of engagement with assigned partners.
- Escale partner issues in the organisation and give them visibility.
- Manager monthly and quarterly reviews and forecast.
- Deliver the highest levels of partner satisfaction.
- Assist in special projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in account management role in SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Proficient in Office applications.
- Strong technical acumen: ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive teamwork to get results in diverse, fast paced environments.