Back to Jobs
Pediatric Ophthalmology Consultant
- LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Egyptian Board/Md or equivalent in speciality.
- Certification in the speciality must be recognized by the Saudi commission.
- Dataflow is a must.
- Saudi classification is preferable.
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glass for children.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries in children and infants.
- Managing pediatric emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match