We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support several areas of this international business.
Highly visible and valued for strong and pro-active organisational skills, working to help the team as necessary we are searching for a:
Personal Assistant (m/f/x)
- Provide comprehensive and proactive PA support for the support office colleagues across travel, logistics, internal / external contacts, administration, diary, document production, event attendance, ExCo meetings etc.
- Exercising the highest level of discretion and dealing with confidential information daily.
- Also provides PA in travel booking to support office team as required
- Member of the PA team internal network, also providing backup support to other executives as necessary
- Provide support to the functional team with key admin tasks, planning meetings, preparing slides, minutes of key meetings, actions etc
- Further functional and general office admin support as necessary
- Work with territory colleagues for tracking and consolidating information from multiple international sources as necessary
- PA experience at an Executive level within an international business is desirable.
- Experience and understanding of corporate governance processes and related document administration.
- Highly organised with very strong attention to detail and ability to proactively manage a full workload.
- Employment in stable, international company, operating in attractive, growing industry
- Interesting career development opportunities
- Participation in international projects
- Team Events
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and dynamic work environment
Please send your CV to Mr. Edward Moore, email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please contact Mr. Moore on +49 69 976 75 139.