Back to Jobs
SalaryUp-to 55 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- The role of a Plant Manager is to manage a production plant.
- Their permanent target is to deliver its budget commitment measured through gross margin and inventory levels, which means:
- Set targets for their Plant.
- Secure foundations in their perimeter: safety of employees; adequate customer satisfaction: quality and on-time deliveries; empowered employees and work force.
- Manage P&L to drive the appropriate actions with the plant management team; to adapt their Plant resources and costs to volume variation & strategic plan perspective.
- Secure new programs launch preparation and contribute to business plan convergence.
- Develop talents and prepare future Managers.