Position provides leadership and operational/medical direction to the GEPD donor centers with the objective to support and optimize plasma collection while maintaining the highest degree of compliance and quality; executes on the
company’s strategic goals, contributes to the development of and implements operational and medical policy, provides consultative guidance on medical-related matters within the company and with outside health/medical and regulatory organizations.
● Master’s degree in medicine (or equivalent) with preference in Blood Banking, Microbiology, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, or Nephrology.
● Preference also for post graduate studies in Management.
● Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in clinical or general business experience. Supervisory experience preferred but not required. Prior
management experience, preferably supervising a group of 20 or more employees. Experience in a medical and/or cGMP regulated environment preferred. Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
● MS Office knowledge.
● Written and spoken English required; Arabic preferred.
● Ability to lead and manage highly educated professionals
● Highly organized
● Capable of managing competing priorities and deliver results on a timely manner
● Effective team building and leadership skills to influence and direct all levels of the team
● Ability to plan, communicate and execute activities for the improvement of overall operations