Salary£60,000 + benefits - 1 year fixed termLocationLondonIndustryTechnologyJob Description
This is a great opportunity for a strong mid-weight UX designer with product development experience who's looking to step up into a Lead position. Key responsibilities/requirements:
- ownership and development of the product roadmap,
- must be able to implement user-centred design principles throughout the product lifecycle,
- familiar with both qualitative and quantitative research methods as well as UX web analytics,
- confidently uses a variety of online tools for rapid prototyping,
- familiar with both agile and waterfall software development processes
- comfortable working closely with technical developers in a scrum team environment
- strong communication skills.
You have a mixture if UX, service desing, analytical and agile delivery skills working closely with scrum teams .
Please send CV in first instance for this great opportunity