SalaryUp to 50 LPALocationIndia, Gurgaon, New DelhiIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client is a long-standing leader in the space of end-to-end ICT (Information and Communications Technology) and Digital Transformation solutions provider with global service capabilities spanning Networks, Data Centers, Cloud, Applications Management, Managed Services, and Systems integration. Their solutions constitute the ICT nerve centre of thousands of businesses across India, North America, Europe & UK and Singapore and the rest of the world.
- Role Title / Designation: LoB Leader – SaaS products suite
- Reporting to: SBU Head, Digital Services (EVP)
- Location: NOIDA / NCR
Role & responsibilities:
- Own, build, maintain, and execute roadmaps for the SCM, SFE, Distribution and Storefront SaaS products suite, aligning with:
- Company vision
- Product Strategy function
- Overarching platform strategy
- Translate product roadmaps into product releases based on features sets which are in turn derived from prioritized requirements set, based on inputs and feedback from customers, other client stakeholders and internal teams to shape
- Lead product releases in all aspects from conception onwards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance, and adoption to launch
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology.
- Contribute to sales pursuit support / pre-sales by prospecting, targeting clients, collaborating globally with Delivery and Sales Teams, making proactive sales presentations, responding to RFI/RFP, etc.
- Own the Order Book, Revenues and Profitability of the LoB
- Software business / product leader with 15+ years of domain experience in CPG / FMCG / Pharma / Mfg., with end-to-end knowledge of their business process flows to support omni-channel platform development
- Product leader who has managed high-growth B2B and B2C SaaS products
- Ability to strike strategic business conversations with prospects and clients, so as to qualify and close digital transformation deals
- Proven strategic thought leader, with demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment of clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to elicit and detail requirements and to map them into functional product design, bringing in best in class features into products, outdoing the competition
- HRBP interview
- BU Head interview
- CXO interview
- CEO interview