SalaryAttractiveLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
To set strategy, directions and marketing action plans for the products of responsibility ensuring they well communicated and followed by the salesforce to attain the commercial objectives
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive implementation of marketing plan
- Manage designated products to achieve short and long-term operating results in line with the Product Marketing Plan
- Research new market opportunities for product development and growth through internal and external communications.
- Monitor changes in the environment including changes in stakeholder importance and stakeholder’s needs affecting the product.
- Monitor competitor activities and performance.
- Establish long lasting and professional partnership with External Experts/ KOLs.
- Assess the effectiveness of product strategies and monitor market intelligence.
- Develop broad knowledge of stakeholder, customers, segments and behaviors and leverage this for innovative ideas and interventions.
- Learn how to develop, monitor, evaluate and control A & P budget.
- Market and product trends research, analysis and forecast
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, or Science
- Post graduate study in marketing, preferably MBA
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Analytical thinking
- Informative leadership
- Innovation and creativity
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with Sales Teams
- Ability to plan and follow execution thoroughly
Specialized Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- Experience in Anti-infectives marketing and product management is a plus.
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Strong organization, time management and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT literate especially MS-office Excel/PPT