SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryCustomer ServiceJob Description
My Client is building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. We leverage deep-tech, design & lean-ops to deliver delightful and hassle-free home interiors to homeowners across India.
Role: Product Manager(Growth and AR/VR) :
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
- Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, uses surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within company. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users- needs.
- Be Data Driven.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our products.
Skills And Qualifications :
- 4-8 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc