Back to Jobs
Product Manager-Customer & Partner Platform
SalaryUpto 45 LPALocationMumbaiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Define the product roadmap of the company and closely work with the engineering team to define implementable product requirements
- Closely work with business functions (marketing, field force, supply chain, delivery chain) to redesign, deploy and enhance a unified product for Customers and Partners.
- Collaborate with Engineering Teams for product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features.
- Define the value proposition of products.
- Focus on security and resilience to protect end-users who depend on the platform to conduct business.
- Responsible for product adoption and success.
- Maintain knowledge of all features and services of the product and recommend new features and enhancements to keep improving to accelerate business growth.
- Analyze customer requirements, requests and product issues to plan enhancement cycle.
- Set prioritization for new features, enhancements and backlogs with a balance of near-term deliverables and long-term goals.
- Effectively communicate product strategy and trade-offs to all business leaders and technology leaders.
- Conduct discussions with multiple stakeholders to take approvals and finalize requirements.
- Administer and carry out UAT to provide final approval on product delivery.
- Element around growth hacking and increasing product uptake /revenue
- A deep understanding of the building Platforms.
- Minimum of 6 years’ combined experience in engineering or product management with expertise in SaaS or PaaS environments.
- Needs to understand the logistics environment including new disruptions taking place.
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams to execute against a plan.
- Well-developed management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity.
- Effective communication skills & command in local language.
- Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and knowledge