Product Marketing Manager - Utrecht, Netherlands
Our client is taking the lead to improve the world with meaningful software solutions. They do this in three ways; by helping people around the globe find relevant jobs, by increasing safety for everyone and by helping businesses with matching data
As Product Marketing Manager and master storyteller, you will be responsible for developing and executing the story for the products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the products and conceive innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop positioning and messaging platforms for products and solutions, summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content graphically with a goal to move targeted audiences to action
- Work closely with product management and engineering to understand and translate technical and product features to business benefits and value proposition
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of the product, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, white papers, videos, blogs, sales tools, and webcasts.
- Drive new product launches including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Provide input for campaign strategies promoting the products and solutions
- Develop and maintain competitive positioning for key competitors and ensure the sales team is prepared to address competitive objections
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customer
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
Experience and Qualifications
- University graduate
- At least 5 years’ experience in product marketing for B2B software solutions
- Excellent written and spoken English, Dutch a major plus
- Either living within commuting distance to Utrecht or willing to relocate
- Is eligible to live and work in the Netherlands
Why join this company?
You will be joining them at a pivotal moment in their worldwide expansion plans. It will be your creative flair and focus that will drive the delivery of your dynamic projects. Everyone there is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. They are easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team.