SalaryExcellent package and relocation supportLocationEurope, BudapestIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. They seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Our client's environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Their teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. They seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges, and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
The Role: We are seeking an exceptionally talented candidate to join our team. This person will be working in a very dynamic fast-paced environment working with the business, the technology team, and our project managers to gather information, analyze and display data and contribute to the project management process. We are looking for someone who can work independently but also as part of a team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop systems and procedures to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Execute project tasks, including gathering data and requirements, analyzing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, and preparing executive presentations.
- Carry out project management activities, including project planning, resource planning, status reporting, and risk and issue tracking.
- Build and present tailored demonstrations, proving the solution using scenario/use case
- Definition, maintenance, and continuous development of analytics for business stakeholders
- Consult business requirements with stakeholders and translate these into solutions
- Provide support to others who are responsible for implementing and maintaining business requirements
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and technology projects.
What You’ll Bring:
- Master’s degree from a top university in Business, Technology, or Quantitative discipline
- Prior experience within a business consulting or project management function is required
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-quality, progressive reports in an easy to understand format
- Comfortable working with senior management; willing to offer suggestions and opinions
- Proven experience with driving and leading high impact projects
- Ability to interpret and translate business needs into actionable practices
- Capable of building trust through demonstrated competence and ability to execute upon deliverables
- Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale
- Excellent problem-solving ability with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form, a strong command of the English language.
If you are not living in Hungary then you will need to relocate to Budapest. The company is providing excellent support to the hired Candidates.