SalaryLocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading national and international projects and being accountable for cost, schedule, technology, quality and stakeholders acceptance throughout the product development process (PDP), including acquisition, development and series phase.
- Leading the project to a technical and commercial success based on the project contract, applying project management methods and best practices along the PDP considering the quality management system.
- Assemble project team, in coordination with the functional department heads and create team spirit as well as assigning work to the project team, coordinating and prioritizing the execution of work packages and tasks according project goals.
- Perform self - assessments to proactively and foresighted minimize uncertainties and risk to pass the gate reviews and obtain approvals from the Steering Committee for alternative solutions, continuously optimize and improve all aspects of the project.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL USED IN PERFORMING THE JOB:
Standard office equipment, communication tools, computers, software: Solid Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Project, MS Office…), project / design specific tools (PDM).
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/E&TC/IT/CSE along with formal APQP training; M.S., PMP and/or agile certification and/or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of IATF and ISO Quality Systems certification requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of the PDP, the organization, role description, project management tools, templates and process used in the market.