Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRomaniaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Our client is a company activating in food and pharmaceutical ingredients sector and this role will be located around Bucharest area.
- Is strategically responsible for Quality as a cornerstone of the local Food businesses;
- Works with the local teams for ensuring the maintenance of regulatory accreditation ISO
- Agrees with and supports the operating businesses to develop new test capabilities to further enhance and support the commercial offering of the business;
- Ensures that the appropriate Quality controls and Quality KPIs are in place;
- Implement corrective actions raised during internal and external auditing are carried out effectively and promptly, providing coaching and development to further develop team capabilites
- Ensures all reasonable steps are taken to achieve accuracy, reliability and repeatability of analytical results;
- Assesses key operational risks and takes action to mitigate them;
- Drives the laboratories forward through continuous improvement and the measurement and management of the suite of corporate quality KPI’s;
- Ensures all work in the laboratory is performed in accordance with the methods and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Ensure areas outside of the lab such as logistics have good management of quality standards in place when collecting, handling and transporting samples;
- Is held accountable for engaging and training staff in the purpose and use of the quality system; assist with the provision of a high level of internal and external customer care, in close collaboration with the technical and the commercial teams.
Main requirements for the most eligibile Candidate:
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience with specific expertise on testing methods, proficiency testing organization, quality management (ISO 17025 accreditation of a national body is an advantage)
- Able to identify / describe a best practice and to implement it.
- Interpersonal skills (as this role will interface a lot with the local and regional teams, to understand and document processes);
- Ability to define concepts, align them with key stakeholders and describe them clearly and concisely;
- Structured, analytical and driven personality, strong problem-solver with “can-do” mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture all relevant details when necessary;
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant quality management-related experience in an organization dealing within the food sector (primarily) ; secondary can come from the pharmaceutical or environment laboratory activities.
- Experience in working with complex documentation, requiring focus on details/processes.
- English – advanced level, both written and verbal.
- MS Office skills
- University degree (Master) in Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Molecular Biology.