- LocationBologna, Italy
R&D Software Engineer C++
For a leading company in the industrial automation field, we are looking for a R&D Software Engineer.
- Solicit, generate and manage requirements related to SW components;
- Design and implement complex software subsystems and whole systems within a larger embedded product using software engineering best practices.
- Troubleshoot the design, drive the relation with Validation and Verification team in a fruitful manner;
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Significant experience of programming languages in C++, ideally on Linux
- Familiar with CI/CD practices (test driven development, automatic testing)
- Knowledge of common development and versioning tools (GIT, Jenkins, CMAKE)
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Ability to work with international teams;
Location: Bologna + full-remote working
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match