- LocationPune, India
Experience-0 to 6 months
Opportunity for a graduate fresher, based out of Pune!
If you are interested in pursuing your career in Recruitment Space and looking for a Recruitment Consultant role,
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates through various job portals, social media, and Head Hunting.
• Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
• Calling and lining up candidates.
• Schedule interviews of the shortlisted candidates with the client
• Act as a point of contact and build a relationship with the client
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Knowledge and exposure in the recruitment process
• Good negotiation skills
Who can apply:
• Those who are pursuing education need not apply.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work in a hybrid model
• Willing to work full time
• Immediate joiners preferred
• Both male and female candidates can apply.
Note-You will go through a training of 1 month followed by full-time employment.