Salaryupto 30 lacs (including \`10% variable)LocationIndiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Role : Regional Head – Sr. Manager BD
Location : Mumbai
CTC : upto - 30 Lacs (including 10% variable)
YOE : 6 - 12 years’ industry experience
Travelling involves : West locations to be covered.
Working days : 6 days a week.
Reporting to : Head of BD
Energized and experienced Business Development Professional in store acquisition to drive market strategy and growth, and lead company’s expansion in the targeted regions. Prospecting and networking are essential for all candidates and should have great stories to share.
He should be capable of spearheading the expansion and meeting the revenue / Door targets for the new stores in the region
Key result areas:
- Identifying suitable and commercially viable properties in the existing and new market.
- Market Mapping and finding new avenues for retail expansions in Metro / Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- Location & Catchment Analysis of New Store Locations & Negotiating, acquiring and finalizing new properties.
- Responsible for overall revenue target for new stores opening.
- Responsible for team building, define processes. To ensure that team is following the given set of processes.
- Submission of presentation, P/L of all the new stores for approval with the internal management & legal
- Negotiation with landlord / Mall for the best prevailing rent as per market standard.
- Handling the due diligence and legalities of all the transactions. Review of Letter of Intent & agreements. Coordination’s with legal departments for all the approval.
- Store Design – Pre fit-outs coordinating with design team, project team & mall team for design drawing docket approval.
- Coordinating with Projects for the fit-outs and VM team for swift new store opening. Overall involvement in all the processes till the store is operational.
- Relationship building with landlords & malls.
- Ideal candidate should have 6 - 12 years’ industry experience
- Right Attitude, Entrepreneurial thinking mindset: Self‐motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively.
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team based environment.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem - solving abilities.
- Outstanding written and oral Communication Skills & Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good financial and business sense and with Logical and Lateral Thinking Abilities
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 10X thinking to make the process of property Acquisition better and faster
- Total understanding of store P&L and market rental bench marking
- Very strong Negotiation skills and persuasive skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills, Collaborative skills
- People management skills and Relationship Management
Qualification and Requirement:
- Degree from a reputed Institution
- Additional degree in Management and finance / retail management will be desirable
For more details call Brooma – 9930143843
Mail your word format resume to BPathakjiAantal.com