SalaryCompetitive Salary + BenefitsLocationJapanIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Job Title: Regional Division Application Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
- Identify sales opportunity based on in-depth technical understanding of manufacturing processes and the use cases for the the Company products.
- Adopt general sales presentations and technical data to be relevant for the specific customers in the country and share such presentations and knowledge across Company division.
- Direct customer engagement and technical product presentations with the aim to establish demos for new customers or new lines or new use cases.
- Plan product demonstrations with customers and Company engineering / R&D team.
- Present demo results to customers and demonstrate value / benefit of Company products to customers R&D and Manufacturing teams.
- Communicate and coordinate potential requirements for tool modifications to Company engineering / R&D team.
- Plan new product evaluations in corporation with Company factory experts and customers R&D and Manufacturing teams.
- Definition of scopes of work (SOW) and evaluation schedules and subsequently drive and coordinate evaluations towards successful and timely closure.
- Hands-on application support in customer's clean room including customer training, recipe setup, recipe optimization.
- Customer's point of contact at Company for application related questions and issues.
- Co-work with Company service engineers in carrying out and concluding acceptance tests for new tool installations.
Use cases & Roadmap
- Establish new use cases for Company products.
- Share Application know how, customer requests and input for product roadmaps with Company engineering / R&D team.