SalaryCompetitiveLocationEgyptIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Lead the financial controlling function. Reporting of all closing activities along with business planning and forecasting. Initiate and lead change and transformation designed to improve functional effectiveness, quality and standardization across the company. Develop, set and maintain all necessary financial controls. Manage green audits and relationships with external accounting & tax advisors and the Egyptian Tax Authority.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Proven track record of taking a finance department forward, driving change and improving controls.
- Experience working within Financial Operations (GA).
- Experience coordinating SOX processes, documenting controls frameworks.
- SAP Knowledge/experience.
- Up to date working knowledge of USGAAP/ IFRS accounting standards.