Back to Jobs
Regional Legal Counsel
- Providing day-to-day legal advice on a range of various commercial and operational matters
- Partnering with business clients to analyze, negotiate and provide time-sensitive advice on various commercial agreements and public bid opportunities
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external counsel with regard to the management of disputes and litigations throughout the region
- Creating and leading engaging trainings for clients on a variety of commercial and compliance-related matters in the region.
- Qualified to practice as in-house counsel.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Significant commercial experience including developing contract review process, training commercial team members and overall building capacity in the business.
- Working knowledge of global anti-corruption laws and key principles.
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams and provide pertinent training.
- Equal or similar position held with international company with strong compliance program.
- Solid experience with public procurement and technology transactions (IP licensing, Saas/Naas experience) a positive.
- Fluency in English and Arabic required and a strong preference for fluency in French as well.