Back to Jobs
Regional Manager Service (SAARC)
SalaryLocationBangladesh, KolkātaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Company: Leading OEM in Commercial Vehicle Segment
Role - Regional Service Manager (SAARC Region)
Location - Bangladesh/ Kolkata
- Working with dealers, distributors and customers.
- Handle Vehicle breakdown with direct customers and dealership.
- Ensuring availability of Parts in the region. Maintain Service readiness.
- Training and deployment of resources on service related attributes.
- Understanding of Market, dealer network and customers for SAARC region.
- Meeting the existing customers.
- Creating a service related plan in terms of reach and coverage to set-up service centers.
- Evaluation of service centers of dealership.
- Understanding of the bay areas in the service center.
- Ensuring customer delight.
- Working at same capacity and having 15-22 years of experience.
- Worked for similar product line (Buses, LCVs and Trucks).
- 5 to 8 years of region specific experience (SAARC).
- Knowledge of SAARC Market.
- Should have handled direct teams, distributor teams and dealer teams.
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech.
Good To Know
- This role involves travel. Once a month if working from India.
- If working from the region - will have to travel to different countries in the SAARC region like - Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri lank.