Back to Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
SalaryCompetitiveLocationAlgeria, AlgiersIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- The RA specialist's role is to prepare dossiers for regulatory submissions, approvals in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- He/she operationalizes or executes regulatory activities relating to registration requirements, renewals and product life cycle maintenance for Maghreb countries.
- The RA specialist is expected to act in compliance with country policies and practices to reduce company’s exposure to Regulatory risks.
- Pharmacy graduate.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry ( 3 years) in regulatory affairs or drug development.
- QA and PV experience is a plus
- Good level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Fluent in French and Arabic
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel can be required to meet the relevant Distributors & HAs in the concerned countries