Our Client is a medium sized Game Development Sudio, with a long history of multiplatform titles published on consoles and PCs.
The company is based in Milan (Italy) but this role is available in remote.
The Rendering Engineer will be included in the R&D Department and welcomed in the Rendering & Graphics team.
Tasks and activities
- Develops core rendering features, engine components and tools.
- Researches and implements cutting-edge rendering techniques.
- Creates efficient, reusable & and scalable code.
- Works on large scale and complex software architectures.
- Writes technical design specifications.
- Designs, maintains, implements, tests and debugs code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
- Profiles and optimizes rendering modules of a game engine.
- Stays up to date with latest hardware & software changes impacting the rendering domain.
- Collaborates daily with Tech Artists & and Graphic Artists.
- C++ proficiency.
- Experience in the design and implementation of graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
- Strong vector math skills plus ideally knowelege of trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra.
- Formal background in rendering with experience that may include shaders, animation, skinning, lighting, special effects and tool development.
- Experience with Graphic API (DX11, OpenGL, DX12, or Vulkan)
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization..
- Prior experience shipping at least one title on PS5,PS4,PS3, Xbox Series X/S, XboxOne or Xbox360 is a plus.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com