See how our client can allow you to further advance your career.
Our client established its name in the 19th century by inventing the first cash register. Today around 40,000 talented people have joined them and they hit $8 million in revenue. The strength that sets them apart is modern high-tech hardware and software. Their clients are Banking, Retail, and HoReCa enterprises. Now when customers get more demanding for better service, there is a rise in demand for their solutions.
See how you can exceed your targets and grow your market.
Global Account Executive: Sales Retail or Banking
- Funnel new opportunities and sell software & self-service solutions to the banking/retail sector.
- Find major players in the German market and secure funding for future initiatives.
- Enhance existing business relationships and establish yourself in the market.
- Analyze solutions including software, hardware professional, and maintenance services. Negotiate offers and create beneficial proposals for all parties.
- Qualify and find what the client needs. See whether the company's capabilities can deliver the project.
- Communicate with pre-sales and after-sales professionals to maximize retention.
- Maintain and expand the client database with prospective and qualified leads
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree or similar traineeship in business or technical discipline
- Experience selling Hardware-, Software- and Services, in the banking or retail & HoReCa sectors.
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships, communicating with senior executives
- Customer-oriented approach with strong teaming skills
- Proven success in the solution sales environment
- Fluent in German and English