SalaryLocationItalyIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal International is a Multinational Headhunting Company with more than 140 offices in 40 countries.
Life Science is a Team specialized in profiles with a Scientific and Engineering background in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, SCM, Research and Development, Medical, Quality and Technical-Commercial in Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Medical, Diagnostic, Plastic Rubber, Food sectors.
Chemical Multinational Company
AREA SALES MANAGER
- Manage sales and Sales force Team in designated territory;
- Set objectives for team members, review development and provide feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions;
- Strengthen the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assess and discuss talent and internal movement;
- Stimulate, manage and follow through on employee engagement and build on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which we do business (D&I);
- Create an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulate the development of others and ensures an engaged finance team;
- Manage and plan relevant (departmental) budget and proactively manage the costs;
- Report on progress on a continuous base;
- Ensure reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and compliance regulations.
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering;
- In-depth knowledge of the market and the products;
- 5/7 years of experience in paint or other manufacturing business;
- Technical knowledge of coatings;
- Fluent English;
- Good Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, SAP) systems;
- Customer focused;
- Strong results orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
Location: Central Italy
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Sales Area Manager
If not in possession of all the requirements indicate as reference: SELF-CANDIDATION
Applications deemed online will be contacted within 30 days of receipt of the application.
Thanks in advance to all those who want to send us their CV, in case of failure to call, we will consider the professional profile for any future needs.