Salary600000LocationNew DelhiIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
About the Role
As a Sales Hero, you will be responsible for approaching prospective leads and onboarding them as paid members. This role involves consultative selling - understanding the needs of the customer, suggesting classes/ packages to them and onboarding them as paid members of the company. We are looking for a problem solver with experience of B2C inside (tele) sales and a keen interest in the mindbody fitness space – someone who loves stepping out of their comfort zone. We are putting together a core team to help build a global wellness business out of India, and this team will have an opportunity to grow at pace along with the organization.
• Help define new benchmarks of performance in a fast-growing startup environment
• Understanding the prospective customer's needs and goals, and suggesting relevant courses
• Setting trial classes, following-up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions
• Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communication skills with expert-level fluency in English- pronounciation, speaking and accent should be befitting the international sales standards
• A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
• Mindset to delight customers
• Keen interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
• Past experience or knowledge of Yoga and / or Meditation is an added advantage
What you’ll love about us
• Open minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
• Fast paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and high potential for growth
• Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure - probably the first (and maybe only) time you won't regret long working hours!
• Free & pretty great coffee (once we’re back to office full-time)
Joining & Location Immediate | Gurugram
Apply today and change the face of the global health & wellness industry.