SalaryNegotiableLocationSaudi ArabiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in orthopedic medical devices, and managing a sales force while taking accountability for reaching targets. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Create regional sales plans in alignment with business objectives
- Lead the sales force on the day-to-day activities.
- Build profitable and long-term relations with target customers.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits and report on regional sales results
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager in Orthopedic medical devices, or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree preferably in Medical, or Sales, Business Administration or relevant field