SalaryUpto 24 LPALocationPuneIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
1. Channel Knowledge and Penetration Plan
• To Develop a deeper understanding of this customer channel and partner with GM SM&C to prepare a short term and long plan for penetration.
• To drive growth in the industrial taking into consideration current country initiatives & capabilities as well as channel needs and opportunities.
• Continue to build and develops (goods & services) as well as scalable go-to-market strategies that are implementable across the various channels and markets.
• Test and explore additional product platforms beyond current offering that will continue to make organization important to selected industrial operators and channel key customers
• Develop trusted relationships with all the parties involved in making new business decisions in countries and channels
• Identify and analyze competitor and market trends, apply appropriate risk analyses to identify growth opportunities.
• Rapidly learn the business while gaining the trust, respect and confidence of the leadership team and the organization as a whole.
2. Relationship Management:
• To ensure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for Evaluating and Troubleshootingproduct issues and customer complaints.
• Developing& Build new business opportunity in the Industrial Customers
• To monitor product inventory level and coordinate with Regional Managersto ensure proper availability
3. Identifying New Business Opportunities:
• To identifynewopportunitiesto achieve targete & numbers. • To Develop End to End Strategies for the new acquired accounts.
• To scaleup theNew Opportunities and successfully transition them.
• Create market segmentation based on consumers’ and customers’ needs.
• 8-10 Years of experience in Key Account Management, Sales & Business Development,Exposure to B2B Food industry, Knowledge of the India marketing environment and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge.