DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager-Software
The sales manager’s primary function is to promote our products and service in the market place by selling solutions that create value for our customers. This includes selling solutions and projects using various combinations of the company’s products and services portfolio. This position will also be responsible for developing and implementing account strategies and plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In Fashion and Apparel accounts, the sales manager will develop a strategy and relationship network to lead to the sale of products and services
• Budget control and achieve or exceed the budgeted objectives.
• Develop the business step by step , to introduce this product and increase market share, create new reference accounts and carry out segment penetration.
• Create strategic account plans of detail activities that drive revenues. Present internally to gain agreement. Coordinate activities to ensure success.
• Strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and win new project opportunities.
• Utilize the CRM on a daily basis to manage and update opportunities, develop overall pipeline, and forecast business closures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-level sales and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to generate new business within new and existing accounts and drive projects at the C-level.
• Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure without compromising standards.
• Proven track record selling directly to customers (B2B) and the ability to develop and negotiate deals.
• Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)
• Charismatic, bright and analytical with a “can-do” mentality.