Our client provides a simple and secure whistleblower system that helps companies fulfill the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Directive. Their digital solution allows stakeholders to report violations anonymously and fosters a culture of trust and compliance. As they are growing their team they are looking to hire someone who can help them find new clients across the DACH region.
- You will distribute the digital whistleblowing system to new customers in all industries in the DACH region and other European countries.
- You will create demand analyses, consult and negotiate with new and existing customers.
- Responsibility for the complete sales cycle (from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract)
- Together with the sales team you are responsible for the entire sales process, from the customer-specific proposal preparation and presentation to the handover of the orders to our Customer-Success Team.
- Proactive and communicative further development of our customer base.
- Own project responsibility (optimization of sales measures, after-sales and sales materials).
- You support marketing activities, e.g. webinars.
- You report directly to the management.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Completed training or completed studies.Fun with new topics & SaaS products
- You are success-oriented and an empathetic personality with high social skills.You are strongly team-oriented and have excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels.
- You are motivated to develop sales strategies.
- You have very good German and English skills, both written and spoken.
Some of the benefits
- Comprehensive onboarding
- International challenges
- Fast career advancement opportunities
- Regular team events
- Joint BBQ
- Exciting activities in an IT company
- Own MacBook and equipment
- Free drinks from our office fridge
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match